6.16.2014

A MONSTER CONFRONTED...

Working on a new song with the band that's probably going to be the longest title in the Sliver catalogue:

A MONSTER CONFRONTED IS A MONSTER DEFEATED

we are the deaf and blind
we are the silent mass

just free men in disguise

slaves to the nickels and dimes

we sustain their system
we sustain their system

can’t you see the black wave on our shore?
can’t you see the black cloud in our sky?

disposable plastic soldiers
commodified people, cannon fodder

but I’m not a nothing man
I’ll shout ‘till I shatter their system

(and) fuck their capital appetite
yeah we won’t bow, we don’t know how

I can see the black wave on our shore
I can see the black cloud in our sky
we can feel the black hole in our hearts
we can feel the blackout in our minds

a monster confronted is a monster defeated
a monster confronted is a monster defeated

we can see
the black wave 
the black cloud 
the black hole
the blackout

No comments:

Post a Comment